Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dr.Scholl's® For Her

I've tried some shoe inserts before for my dress shoes and have never been particularly impressed. I don't wear heels because within an hour my feet hurt, by the end of the night I've kicked them off under the table, and when I get home I walk in the house barefoot because I can't stand the idea of putting them back on.

I saw the BZZAgent trial of Dr.Scholl's For Her, and figured, "What the heck, I'll give them a shot." They arrived in the mail, and honestly didn't look all that different from other inserts I'd tried, so I wasn't very optimistic. I had a wedding to go to, and was going to be wearing one of my favorite (looking) pair of heeled sandals. I figured if anything, the inserts would give me an extra half-hour of not sore feet. After wearing them to the wedding, I'm happy to say I was 100% wrong. I not only wore my heels the entire night, I walked into the house with them on! My feet were only a little sore by the end of the night, nothing close to how they usually feel after an evening in heels. I will most certainly be recommending these to friends, and will be getting myself more.

No comments: